Is Scotland ready for a deeper Democracy?
2 - 4 days Foundation Building Events :
with John Buck: 23rd October in Edinburgh & 24th October in Glasgow
click on orange button =>
to go straight to booking
Introductions, Conversations, Training workshops, Support Network Building
A Deeper Democracy is possible
"Scotland Leading: Possibility of Breakthrough Results”
read more here
CORE OBJECTIVES OF DSG SCOTLAND EVENTS
- Exploring potential of deeper democracy in Scotland with leading global expert of DSG/Sociocracy, John Buck and his colleagues
- Learning how to apply basic principles of DSG/Sociocracy, a gold standard toolset for effective ethical governance
- Building support network in Scotland for in depth learning of DSG at this crucial time
Reserve your place
ALSO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @DSGScotlndEvent
ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/DSGScotlandEvent
OR KEEP UPDATE ON OUR WEBSITE DSGSCOTLAND
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- In connection with yourself
- Being a little challenged to be open to something new
- Being confirmed in what you already do well
- In connection with your work
- You will take away a couple of tools to explore
- You will be offered follow up support
- You can choose to take up training to add to your CV
- In connection with our Scotland
- Explore how we can take DSG onto a National Self Governance level in the year to come
THIS INFORMATION AND MORE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FROM THE DOWNLOADABLE PRESENTATION (POWERPOINT) AND DOCUMENT (PDF) ATTACHMENTS BELOW. TO OPEN CLICK ON ATTACHMENT LINK, TO DOWNLOAD JUST SAVE AS UNTO YOUR COMPUTER.
Preparing Scotland for deeper democracy
Wednesday, 23 October 2013, Edinburgh
John Buck* introduces: Dynamic Self Governance and Systems Thinking as tools for building effective democracy
- Several approaches and 'tool boxes' have been developed to enable sound value-based ethical decision making in organisations and governmental bodies.
- But there is cynicism about political processes and a desire for strategies that hold wide-ranging views changing them into win-win decisions that promote well being.
- Dynamic Self Governance (also known as "Sociocracy") is an Deep Democracy toolbox based on System Thinking which has been applied world-wide.
- Applying these principles and practises can bring about important changes in a growing range of projects and communities around the world.
To find out more or to express your interest in getting involved please
For those wanting to get a deeper practical understanding of dynamic self governance and possibly participate in the above as co-host / co-facilitator, John Buck is running a 2-day full-time intense introductory but in-depth interactive workshop the week before in Northern Scotland on 17 and 18 October. Please find details here. To register please contact Newbold House directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01309 672 659